Process Tanks for Chemicals
- Volume: 500 to 60,000 litres
- Pressure: -1 to +6 barg
- Version: atmospheric, clean, ultra-clean, sterile
Pendulum agitator, anchor with PTFE and/or bottom of the tank.
Heat exchange via a coil on the bottom and the shell.
Watertight welded insulation.
Cleaning with spray balls on the tank roof and washing valves on the side.
Vacuum aspiration of the powders, at the bottom of the tank
Integration of the powders, using a saw tooth propeller or a rotor stator at the bottom of the tank
Applications: Reactors for the production of ingredients used formaking active ingredients.
Our standards are given as a reference but with our experience and our skills, we are in position to adapt them to your needs.
Technical documents available for download
- PEMCA – From 500 to 8 000 liters – Process tank, under atmospheric pressure
- PEMCP – From 500 to 8 000 liters –Process tank, under pressure
- PEMTA– From 10 000 to 60 000 liters – Process tank, under atmospheric pressure
- PEMTP – 0,1 bar – From 10 000 to 60 000 liters – Process tank, under pressure