What is a CIP cleaning station?
The CIP cleaning station is a crucial equipment on a production site. It permits an automated Cleaning In Place of your equipment (stainless-steel tank for example) and piping in order to avoid any bacteriological contamination. The equipment to be cleaned must be fitted with a cleaning in place system, such as spray balls.
It can work on different cycles and be used with different cleaning products.
It guarantees the respect of the hygiene standards during the production stage, whether it is in food processing (dairy, brewery, for example), or in pharmaceutic, chemistry or cosmetic industries.
The CIP cleaning station also permits to satisfy your need in energy saving and in reduction of the effluent release.
How to size a CIP cleaning station?
The CIP stationmust be sized to meet the hygiene requirements of the production lines and equipment (stainless steel tanks for example):
- Products that will ensure proper cleaning ==> This will determine how many compartments are required
- Equipment and piping to clean ==> This will determine the volume of the compartments
- Number of equipmentunitsto be cleaned simultaneously ==> This will determine the volume of the compartments.
At ETA, we have extensiveexpertise in the field of CIP station. With decades of experience and our sizing tools we offer you THE rightCIP station, adaptedto your needs:
- Definition of the compartments according to the cleaning products used (acid, soda, disinfectant, water, reused water, oil, etc.)
- Operating temperatures of the cleaning products (acid, soda, etc.)
- Flowrate per line, according to the equipment, built-incleaning systems and piping
Our CIP stationis fully automated and easy to install in smallspaces. Simplyconnect the utilities and the supply/return lineto start using it. Our pre-installed recipes allow foreasy, quick and efficient start-up